Our accelerator provides social entrepreneurs with access to leadership and organizational development training, expert mentors and a range of professional consultants and pro-bono services. The program culminates with a Pitch In competition that will award funding and in-kind resources to high-potential ventures.
Indicate your interest to secure a spot in future accelerators and receive program updates.
PAST PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
- Nonprofit organizations in the early stages of development; most often less than 5 yrs. old with a budget under $5M
- 501c3 status or fiscally sponsored
- Some level of program implementation
- Well-researched, scalable program models tackling important social issues
- Exceptional leaders with great ambition
- Based, or with an org. presence in the Boston area
- Founder/ Executive and a board member available on May 11, 2016
Applications are now closed.
PAST PROGRAM DATES
Spring 2016, part-time
PITCH IN COMPETITION
Wednesday, May 11, 2016