FAST PITCH CHALLENGE
Deliver a well-crafted speech to inspire others to support your cause.
Nonprofit warriors will pitch their causes to a panel of judges and live audience. In a two-minute pitch, tell us who you are, what you are fighting for, and why we should care. Help us understand why and how your organization is making change and inspire us to join your fight!
Make a two-minute pitch to win over the panel of judges and our audience.
RSVP for yourself and your guests using promo code "warrior" (by Friday March 23). You may invite two guests (board members or donors) to join you. Additional tickets may be available depending on guest rsvps.
- The speaking order of warriors during the Fast Pitch event will be determined at random.
- Each pitch must be no more than two-minutes in length.
- Warriors may not ask for contributions from the audience.
- The audience will vote to determine a crowd-favorite.
- The judges will score each pitch, and an overall winner will be determined by total points earned. Judges will rate the following:
- Clarity of mission and program model
- Compelling need
- Demonstrated impact
- Call to action
- Personal passion (inner warrior)
- Quality of presentation
TIPS FOR WINNING
- Get to the point fast. Try to capture our attention in the first few seconds.
- Speak confidently, loudly, slowly, and clearly.
- Ditch the notecards.