MYSTERY DONOR CHALLENGE
Let your intellect, passion, and social change mission
be your lucky charm.
Mingle at an elegant reception in a private Back Bay home. Among the guests will be two anonymous donors who will award introductory gifts to the warriors who make the best impression. Guests will also help select a crowd favorite.
- Mingle with guests. Spark a connection. Be memorable.
- Inspire new champions of your cause.
- Exchange business cards
- Connect on Linked In, when appropriate
You may invite one board member or significant donor as your guest, but they may not network on your behalf at the event.
RSVP for yourself and a guest (by Friday March 2) on eventbrite. If your guest cannot attend, you may always update your registration later. The registration will require you to join the waitlist. We will then release your tickets.
Arrive promptly. The address of our host will be shared with you via. a google calendar invitation and our Facebook group.
Meet as many people as possible. Each guest will vote for the warrior who left the best impression.
Be kind to your peers.
TIPS FOR WINNING
- Treat everyone as if they might be your next best donor,friend, volunteer, or boss.
- Don't be a wallflower.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Have you tried the six-word intro yet?